THIS PAGE CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All new or returning guests MUST read through the following information prior to scheduling a booking/climbing at our facility.
Prior to attending our facility, all guests must be able to answer “NO” to the following questions:
- Have you experienced any Covid-19 related symptoms in the last 14 days (including but not limited to: fever, cough, runny nose)?
- Have you had a positive Covid-19 diagnostic test result in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is confirmed or suspected of being positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled to/stayed within a state or area with significant Covid-19 case numbers for more than 24hrs withing the past 14 days?
If you cannot answer “No” to all of the questions listed above, we must ask that you stay home.
NEW A.I.R. Procedures
A.I.R. will be running at a reduced capacity for the foreseeable future. Please read through the following changes & requirements before visiting our gym:
THE CAVES & ZIPLINE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- All Guests, whether member or single-time visitor, will be required to book a time slot via our website in order to climb at our facility.
- The gym will be closed for 1-2 hrs in between listed time blocks in order to perform a full cleaning/disinfection of the facility.
- Please limit time slot purchases to one per day.
- All guests entering the gym MUST have a purchased time slot ticket in order to remain on premises (no non-ticketed guests will be allowed to hang out in the gym/waiting areas).
- Refunds will be issued if A.I.R. is contacted/informed of cancellation 12 hrs or more prior to booked time slot.
Guests with active Punchcards or members who had an active membership before our closing on March 15th can email the gym at email@example.com to be sent a promo code for bookinh. Existing memberships will not be unfrozen until promo code is sent out.
- All guests must sign our newly updated release of liability found here.
- MASKS/FACE COVERINGS ARE TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- Acceptable masks/face coverings include: cloth-based face coverings and disposable masks that cover BOTH the mouth and nose.
- AS PER CDC/NYS GUIDELINES; Bandannas, buffs, gaiters and masks with valves are NOT acceptable face coverings for use in gyms and fitness centers.
- Shoe and harnesses rentals are still available as needed. (All rentals are disinfected between uses). However we highly encourage you to bring your own if applicable.
- Chalk bags will not be rented out at this time.
- Guests are required to adhere to physical distancing guidelines whenever possible.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations, as well as disinfectant spray will be available and are encouraged to be used as often as needed!
- Our drinking water faucet will be inaccessible. Please plan for your own needs.