All new or returning guests MUST read through the following information prior visiting.
MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED BY ANYONE UNVACCINATED.
For all other guests, we trust you to do what’s right for you and others.
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
Prior to attending our facility, all guests must be able to answer “NO” to the following questions:
- Have you experienced any Covid-19 related symptoms in the last 14 days (including but not limited to: fever, cough, runny nose)?
- Have you had a positive Covid-19 diagnostic test result in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is confirmed or suspected of being positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled to/stayed within a state or area with significant Covid-19 case numbers for more than 24hrs within the past 14 days?
If you cannot answer “No” to ALL of the questions listed above, we must ask that you stay home.
A.I.R. Updated Procedures:
A.I.R. will continue to be running at slightly reduced capacity for the foreseeable future. While we will except walk-ins, it is advised to continue to book online.
- The gym will continue to be closed for 1-2 hrs in between listed time blocks in order to clean/disinfect of the facility.
- Only a limited amount of spectators will be allowed to hang out in the gym/waiting areas.
- Refunds will be issued if A.I.R. is contacted/informed of cancellation 12 hrs or more prior to booked time slot.
- All guests and spectators must sign our newly updated release of liability found here.
- Shoe and harnesses rentals are still available as needed. (All rentals are disinfected between uses).
- Guests are required to adhere to physical distancing guidelines whenever possible.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations, as well as disinfectant spray will be available and are encouraged to be used as often as needed!
- Our drinking water faucet will be inaccessible. Please plan for your own needs.